With people at the cornerstone of our success, Keppel Land strives to groom and retain a diverse and robust talent pool to support and drive its growth through continuous training and development and instilling a strong culture of safety and excellence, whilst encouraging work-life balance.
- Talent Development through the Keppel Group Scholarship Scheme and Industry Partnerships
- Groom Leaders through the Leadership Development Programme for Emerging Leaders
- Knowledge Exchange through platforms such as the Annual Staff Conference
- Health & Safety through a top-down championing effort and as a Key Performance Indicator
- Employee Wellness through active promotion of activities organised by the Staff Welfare Committee